2Shapes for Rhino (Beta 0.1.1.8)

Hi All! :slight_smile:

Less than 48 hours after release Beta 0.1.1.7, we update our servers with a new version!

List of news and bug fixes:

1. New command for Dynamic CPlane. It adapts the grid density depending camera position.
  2. Theme available, even we are still working on the details, now you can change from Light to Dark theme.
  3. New options page with Theme and Grid options.
  4. Cathedral Ring, gem inside option doesn’t work in some cases
  5. Outline enable and disable parametric

1. Outliner new option for switch between Manufacturing and Rendering:

7) Ribbon fixing some commands names.
8) Localization service: we are starting to translate to 13 rhino languages. 2Shapes for Rhino get the language from Rhino.
9) Improving Icons smooth.
10) Other minor bugs in Basket, Peghead, and Halo.

How to update? Just start Rhino and it will start to download! :slight_smile:

Enjoy 2Shapes,

Rafael

3 Likes

Good afternoom Rafael
thanks for this info

1 Like

Good afternoom Rafael! I can’t download 2Shapes for Rhino (Beta 0.1.1.8) … the download button is inactive (

1 Like

Снимок

1 Like

Hi!

Let me check! :slight_smile:

Rafa

1 Like

Hi @SERGEUS_STORM,

Thanks for your feedback. We fixed and now it must work. Please may you try now? :slight_smile:

Maybe you see the text color ugly, it is a cache problem, and it will be ready next 30 minutes :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Rafael

1 Like

Rafael thanks !!! loading works

1 Like

hello Rafael
I tried the software and purtropp had to uninstall it almost immediately, because every time I use the commands " ShowSelected and UnlockSelected " and rhino takes about 15 /20 seconds for me to view the objects.
I hope we can fix it in the next versions so I can try it out
Thanks Riccardo

1 Like

Hi @Riccardo,

Thanks for the report. We will check now!

Rafa

1 Like

Hi @Riccardo,

Thanks for the feedback. We reproduced and fixed the bug.

Outliner is watching some events in your document, in order to update the content. One of these events is “Modify Object Atttributes” like color, layer, materials, or VISIBILITY! :slight_smile:

Basically the problem was, when you execute the commands ShowSelected or UnlockSelected changes to all the objects the attributes of visibility, for that reason it was updating Outliner in every object.

Well, now Outliner waits the latest object, and it works great!

We publish a new update now, all the users will see a new update when they close Rhino, but also we updated in our website!

https://www.2shapes.com/downloads/rhino

Thanks again for your feedback!

Rafa

1 Like

hello
Thank you! You were very quick. I’ll try it right away.

1 Like

Hi @Rafa
new version Ok
Thanks

1 Like

Excellent! Thanks!
Rafa

1 Like