We are pleased to announce a new beta of 2Shapes for Rhino.
There are dozens of improvements and bug fixes, but let me inform you about some news in this new version:
- RUNS ON RHINO 7.0
2Shapes for Rhino runs on Rhino 6.0 and Rhino 7.0
RASTER TO VECTOR
- NEW DARK MODE
- New object selector component
- The login workflow is improved. Now provide you more info about the status. Now, it is just required to login once!
- Halo has a bug in gems positions in some cases.
- Bail has a bug in sliders to adapt tangencies.
- Curve Shell improvements
- Smart Text now is renamed to Text Pendant
- Extends commands in Ribbon
- Untrim and Split by isocurve
- Translation improvements
- Option Page with Resize Toolbar on Viewport
- Gemstone uses XYZ when it is defined.
- Improvements in Theme Dark
- Tones of small bugs fixed
How to update:
Just start Rhino or 2Shapes for Rhino and it will update automatically! Also you can download from https://www.2shapes.com/downloads/rhino
If you have any questions, please let me know.