In some cases, Rhino is not updating the 2Shapes for Rhino toolbar.
To be sure you are using the latest one, it must look like this:
How to reset the toolbar manually:
- Open the command: Toolbar Layout
- Select 2Shapes file.
Close the toolbar using File > Close.
Excellent, now just we need to delete the rui file.
- To find the file, please File > Open
- Click on Plug-ins folder:
- Select the file 2Shapes.rui, and press the key Delete.
- Close Rhino, and open it again.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks and best regards,
Rafael del Molino
2Shapes Technologies SLU