E_COMMERCE customer experience

Hello,
first of all let me express all my congrats for your project, it really sounds promising.
Do you have any video showing the client experience on the ecommerce ? From customization to check-out?
Tky
Alessandro

1 Like

Hello!

Thanks for your comments! :slight_smile:

We don’t have any video from the “Client experience”, but we will do one!! :smile: Let me check how is our eCommerce and I will create a video!

Thanks,

Rafael

2 Likes

Hello Alessandro,

Here a video about the customer experience! Please let me know if I missed anything you want to know.

Thanks,

Rafael

1 Like

Hola Rafael,
thank you for your fast reaction.
It looks fine and easy to use and as you said it is a perfect tool to drive buyers to the phisical store!
By the way, it might be interesting to implement also a complete e-commerce system including payment on line for those jewelers who do not intend have a jewelery store or just have a lower priced collection especially conceived for on line sales and would like to profit of your beautiful sytem to gain a world wide clientele
Pls keep me update, thx
Alessandro

1 Like

Hola Alessandro,

I understand your point, and I’m agree. The easiest way to apply that is using Paypal or Stripe. Paypal allows to pay also with debit and credit cards.

In a first phase, we can implement by country or region, for two reasons: Taxes calculations and law of sending gold between countries, but in the case of European countries is easy!

Let me investigate a little bit! :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Rafael del Molino

3 Likes