It’s very important to know what’s happening on your website, what your customers find more appealing, who are your visitors, and why they don’t click on certain areas of your website.
That’s why you need to choose the right tool to keep an eye on your website.
Google Analytics is worldwide known for being one of the best marketing solutions you can find, and it’s no secret why it’s so popular, with over 30 million websites using this service, and Google itself is responsible for around 87% of desktop searches and almost the 96% of all mobile searches ever made.
How to setup Google Analytics in your 2Shapes eCommerce?
Visit the Google Analytics page, and log in.
In Account Name, type a name, 2Shapes for example.
- Scroll down and click on the Next button.
- In the second step, select the Apps and web option and click on the Next button.
5. In the Property setup, please fill the following fields:
- 5.1 Property name type 2Shapes eCommerce
- 5.2 The industry category, select your favorite
- 5.3 Reporting time zone, select your timezone.
- 5.4 Currency displayed as, select your currency.
- Click on Create button.
- Choose the platform: Web
- 7.1 In Website URL, type the 2Shapes eCommerce url.
- 7.2 In Stream name, type 2Shapes eCommerce.
Click on the Create stream button
Copy Measurement ID.
Visit to 2Shapes App > eCommerce Connect Settings
11. Paste it to Google Analytics ID, and click on the Save button.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
Thanks and best regards,
Rafael del Molino
2Shapes Technologies SLU