Micro Settings in 2Shapes for Rhino

Hello,

There is a new command available in 2Shapes for Rhino! It will be available tomorrow! :slight_smile:

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Thanks,

Rafael del Molino
2Shapes Technologies SLU

4 Likes

Hi Rafael! NEW MICRO SETTINGS -Can you please let me know when setting the CUTTERS can we Move in Z into negative so the cutter is below the culet of the stone? Same question for the V CHANNEL- If I want to control how low it can go. Currently both the CUTTER and the V CHANNEL have limitations. But with the V PRONGS if I adjust the height I can lower past the normal point of limitation. I tried the same trick on the CUTTER and V CHANNEL but when I adjust the height the shape will just get taller (which I don’t understand how that would benefit since the height would not affect the design). Also on the V CHANNEL I often get an error in the Boolean process unless I choose to FLIP. I LOVE THIS NEW FEATURE:) Thank you H

Usually, we try to don’t limit the software. Most of the values are open to positive and negative values.

About the booleans with the V Channel maybe is a coplanar faces problem. It happens in Rhino, just do the booleans by groups.

Thanks,

Rafael

In this new micro Settings tool it is limiting. I can not lower the cutter below the cutlet.

Hi Heather,

Sorry, I didn’t understand it. Now, the limit is removed!

Thanks for your comments,

Rafael del Molino
2Shapes Technologies SLU

1 Like

Rafael,
That fixed the CUTTER. Thank you.
But the V Channel is still limited and will not enter a negative value.

Solved! :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Rafael

1 Like