Multiple errors with Google Chrome

Hello everyone,

I’m a new user of the Cloud version of 2shapes. I started to use it a few days ago.
Currently in Google Chrome (OsX and Windows version) I got a lot of javascript errors, even when just loading the page, and the behavior of the application is really erratic. Using other browsers (Safari, Microsoft Edge) the application seems to work perfectly, with the exception of the resize function. There I got a javascript error and nothing happens, but everything else keeps working. I noticed that I updated Chrome just the day before starting using your application. Could this be related to the problems I’m experiencing? Is anybody else experiencing the same problems or is just me?

I really appreciate the program, I really hope this problem can be solved.

Best

Nerio

Hi Nerio,
Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry about the problems with Chrome. Chrome is our favorite browser, even in Mac. In theory, it must be the most tested. Some months ago, we integrated 2Shapes Cloud and Desktop with Sentry.io. (https://sentry.io/). Sentry’s application monitoring platform helps every developer diagnose, fix, and optimize the performance of their code.

I was checking Sentry with your account, and I found 22 bugs reported (7 already fixed latest week).

Let me talk to developers to analyze the other 15 bugs.

Thanks,

Rafael del Molino

Hi Nerio,
I was checking and I saw you are using 2Shapes Desktop too! :slight_smile:
Please, may you check you are using 1.3.1?

If not, just close it and next time you open it, it will be update in background!

Thanks,

Rafa