Solitarie Ring Tutorial ..my issues

Trying the tutorials to learn 2shapes for rhino am on tutorial ‘Solitarie Ring’ I will list my issues as the happen …
First one …when I go to ‘advanced’ pinch and click ‘finishing tab’ there are no commands listed no ‘pinch’

1 Like

#2. “Pick diamond .37 pts if not listed click manage stock icon”…No manage stock icon
#3. #20 (see images) …No top,mid, bottom diameter sliders

1 Like

Found the rail sliders …however the top rail will not change and some rails won’t open
I might be figuring these things out on my own as I go along …But who knows?

1 Like

Hi,

In previous beta’s, we used Strangle, but it sounds not good. We replaced it to Pinch in the latest.

Please may you update?

Thanks,

Rafael

1 Like

Hi,

You must first click on the expansion panel to see these options.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @avantiman,

Thanks for your comment, we will add a new point in the tutorials.

Rafa

1 Like

thanks I just noticed that

1 Like

So if I open ‘shanks’ pick one and want to just close out without any editing using the shanks window little white circle icon (upper right side of the window) the shank is somehow locked I cannot delete it or move it…unless I right click the model, then I get this popup ,then accept …and the shanks window opens again for editing is that the way it works then I can delete it using the X icon…or confirm of course if I want to keep the changes …I this case I just wanted to delete it…maybe don’t use the white circle icon to shut down the window?..that was an lot of work to delete the ring thanks