Upload to 2Shapes Cloud: New Command

Hi All! :slight_smile:

It’s me again! :partying_face: Another new command to upload your designs to 2Shapes Cloud. Add your designs to your Store and eCommerce, and integrate your designer to the manufacturing process.

As always, any questions are more than welcome! :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Rafa

1 Like

Hi Rafa, I’v never used ‘cloud’ so I don’t anything about how to use it…or why I would want to upload to it… I don’t have internet at home so I can’t always ‘get online’…seems like I can only use 2shapes for rhino if I’m ‘online’…is there a way to just save my design and then use the ‘designer’ tools in 2shapes for rhino?..example: I design my own channel ring in rhino, somehow save it into the ‘shanks’ tab then open it and modify it …channel, gems and such?..at this time I’m not really ready to start and learn my store, e-commerce, gem library, cost, and all the other options in 2shapes yet …I’m just trying to learn what and how designing tools work right now…maybe I need to learn more about how the cloud thing works?

1 Like

Hi,
We have a huge list of videos to explain all these questions My recommendation is that you watch some of them: www.2shapes.com/learn
Thanks,
Rafa

1 Like

I have watched a lot of them! …if I try to work in 2shapes some of the icons are locked for …‘Premium users only’…so I can’t use them…or under construction in 2shapes for rhino like ‘upload to cloud’…that’s why I’m asking…do we have to purchase to unlock these icons?

1 Like

Hi,

There are not premium users in 2Shapes for Rhino. The reason why it is not available is still is under development.

Probably, it will be one of the latest commands, because we are updating it every week! I will talk to the dev’s to ask about a date.

On the other hand, if you want, we extend the demo for 30 days in 2Shapes cloud; let me know.

Thanks,

Rafa

1 Like